Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blog Book

So this post is about 6 months over due. One of my favorite things about the blog is that you can have it printed into a book. I got this idea from my friend Jamie and I love it! Now Brody will have a baby book with tons of stories and pictures of all his milestones. You can pick how big you want the book two be and what sort of cover you want it to have. I started blogging in October 2007 so for the first book I combined 2007 and 2008 but from now on I'm going to try and just go year by year. We gave a copy of the book to both sets of grandparents for Christmas and they loved it.

This was the cover.

Inside you can design each page to be different.

Some pages have all pictures.

Some have text and pictures and some just have text.

And this is the back.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I LOVE IT! It's great for time-challenged Grandmas who don't have time to do photo albums.

Diane said...

I LOVE IT! It's great for time-challenged Grandmas who don't have time to do photo albums.

Anonymous said...

yeah... interesting thoughts :))