Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Big 3 0

That's right I'm officially 30. I didn't want to do anything huge, just have a nice dinner with close friends and then hang out at the house afterwards. So that's exactly what we got to do. We got a babysitter for the kids and went out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Jasper's. There were 12 of us. We got to have our own private room. The drinks were fabulous, the food was AMAZING and the company was even better. After dinner we went to our house for the after party. We just hung out on the back patio, drank, played ring toss and dice and had a great time. Thanks everyone for making my birthday so great!!!

Me and Mark

Me and Shara

Chris and Kim

Mark, me Shara and Tim

Dusty and Christa

Tim and Shara

Jason and Kim

Ashley and Justin

Chris, me, Kim and Mark.

The whole gang.

Making a wish.

Really yummy desserts!

No comments: