Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Day of School

So yesterday was Brody's first day of pre-school.  We decided to send him to a place called Rising Stars.  It's small and they were really nice.  I think it will be a good transition for him to start at a smaller school.  He will be going on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00-2:00.  He was very excited for his first day. He smiled for pictures and looked so cute with his backpack on.  Once we got to school he walked right in.  When I went to say goodbye he got a little upset.  I decided just to leave and hope he would calm down. The school called me about 10 minutes later to say he was fine and having fun.  Connor and I picked him up at 2.  He was excited to see us.  The teacher gave me a breakdown of his day.  She said he did really good, had a little trouble with transitions but that's very normal.  On Thursday he did even better.  He walked in and said goodbye with no tears.  I can't believe my little boy is in school.  I hope he has lots of fun, meets new friends and learns new things.


All ready for his first day of school.


Big smile!


Everyday they send home this little report.  I really like it because it fills me in on his day. 


This is his new backpack and lunch box, dinosaurs of course :)

No comments: