Monday, January 24, 2011

Trip to Cali for Thanksgiving

So we had originally decided to stay home for Thanksgiving this year but with Mark being out of work we decided nothing sounded better than spending time with family.  We flew in on Tuesday.  Judy was the only one who knew and we surprised everyone else which is always fun.  The week was packed full of fun nights and yummy food.  We got to see all of our Cali friends and a lot of Mark's family.  The boys LOVE grandma Judy's house.  


Connor playing. 


Daddy and Brody being silly. 


Connors first bath with no seat. 


Thanksgiving dinner.


No one was paying attention except daddy and Brody. 


Connor showing off his shoes. 


He's just so cute.


Bath time!


Wine party on Saturday night.


Connor and batman.


The baldies :)


Mark and Dj having scotch and cigars.


Batman and Mark.


I was so happy I got to see Ang!


The boys were so good on the plane!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Yes, Family! It is what it is, right? and I love all of my family! I'm hoping we can all get together in 2011 but I know it's getting harder and harder! Let's do the best we can:)

Judy said...

Oh and next time I want to make sure I make it to the Gazebo party!