Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lady Gaga

On Wednesday I went to the Lady Gaga concert with a couple of friends from our neighborhood.  We bought the tickets six months ago and just thought it would be fun to go and have a girls night.  We left early and went to Sushi for dinner and then headed to the concert.  It was lots of fun.  She was really good.  There were lots of interesting characters at the concert.  I could have just sat and people watched all night long.  After the concert we decided to go downtown for a few drinks.  We ended up having a really fun girls night! We need to plan another one soon :)
Marie, Diana and me.
My crazy shoes I decided to wear. I brought a back up pair and they ended up giving me a blister go figure.
Our giant margaritas.
At our seats.
 All of our crazy shoes, we are lucky we didn't break our ankles.
This guy was sitting in front of us and he was crazy!
 These girls went all out!
 Gaga taking the stage. 
 Thanks girls for a great night!

No comments: