Friday, June 3, 2011

Birthday and Mother's Day

For my birthday this year I really wanted to just have a fun night out with our friends.  I decided I wanted to go see this fun 80's cover band called the Spazmatics. They play every Wednesday downtown at the Cedar Street Courtyard.  Matt and Abbey were nice enough to let us high jack wonderful Wednesday.  So we all met downtown for dinner at Moonshine and then went to see the Spazmatics play.  It was a great night and I had a blast! Then for mother's day I had a great weekend at home with the boys.  Mark made me eggs benedict and bought me beautiful flowers.  It was very relaxing. 
 Ang sent me these pretty flowers for my bday.
 Harper, Abbey, Christa and Kim.
 Jason, Dusty and Mark.
 Matt and Kinsey.
This was my amazing mother's day gift that Brody made me at school. I love it!
 Flowers from Mark.
Peonies are my favorite :)

No comments: