Thursday, July 14, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Visit

So at the beginning of June, Judy and Joel came to Austin to watch the boys so that I could go to New Mexico and be with my sister for the birth of Jameson.  I was here for the first couple nights and we were able to hangout a bit and even go to a really nice dinner at Eddie V's.  Then I flew out on Saturday and they took over.  Mark sent me lots of pictures and updates while I was away.  It was the longest I had every been away from both boys and it was very hard to do but it helped knowing that they were being well taken care of at home.  They did lots of fun thing with grandma and grandpa and were very sad when they left.  Luckily we get to see them again in about a month when we head to California.  Thanks Judy and Joel we love you both so much and really appreciate all of your help and support!!!!
 Judy and Joel at dinner.
 Me and Mark.
 This one came out a little fuzzy but it was the only one of all 4 of us. 
 Brody at the dinosaur park.
 Grandma and Brody.
 Connor, grandma and grandpa.
 The boys.
 Connor and the T-rex.
 Connor and Judy.
 Brody got a really big boo boo on his finer :(
 Connor in the bath in Brody's goggles (I think this is one of my all time favorite pics)
Getting so big!

1 comment:

Judy said...

We had so much fun!