Monday, December 1, 2008

Hanging Lights

While Bernd and Thea were here they were kind enough to help us put up our Christmas lights. The lower half of the house is fairly easy it's the top that gets tricky. When we built our house we did the Christmas light package which means there are plugs under the overhang so you don't have to run extension cords and then they are wired to a switch by our front door. It's very convenient minus the fact that getting the lights plugged in at the very top is EXTREMELY difficult and very scary! Bernd and Mark did a great job and the lights look wonderful. I have to take pictures of them at night along with the rest of our decorations but here is the process of putting the lights up. Thanks Batman you are the best!

Like I said the lower lights were fairly easy.

I helped a little, I was afraid just being at the top of the latter.

Here is the scary part.

At last success!

They took a moment to celebrate.

Thanks guys, great job!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Oh no-- I can't even look at those pictures! Quite brave men! I'll leave it at that.

Unknown said...

Nice Cocks!