Saturday, August 8, 2009

Baby Update

Pregnancy is no fun as far as I'm concerned. I have been nauseous all day everyday since about my 6th week. I'm super tired and my hormones are going crazy. I hate the first trimester and am so ready for it to be over. I am 11 weeks and 3 days right now which means I only have about a week to go. I have actually started to feel a little better the last few days. I've only been really nauseous at night right before I go to bed. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and am looking forward to the 2nd trimester. I had my second doctor's appointment yesterday afternoon. I was a little nervous because they had told me at my first appointment that I would receive a letter with my lab results if everything was ok. Well I never got a letter so I immediately thought the worst. Turns out they were just backed up and everything was fine. I was really excited about the appointment because I got to see the baby again. With Brody we only had the initial ultra sound and the one at 20 weeks. I think this hospital does one every visit, which I love. I got to see the baby and boy was he/she moving around. It looked like he/she was doing somersaults in my tummy. The doctor said no wonder I was nauseous :) Well she was able to measure the baby and he/she even stopped and waved at me.

Here is baby waving at me.

Baby measured at 4.37cm.

And here is baby's heartbeat, 162.

2 comments:

Judy said...

That's so cool. I never had an ultrasound so I am so amazed that you can already see that much at 11weeks. I hope you feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there lady, 2nd trimester is right around the corner! So excited can't wait to meet your new little one! Love from Cali xoxo
Ang.