Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Haircut

I took Brody to get a much needed haircut the other day. This is still one of his least favorite things to have done. I told him in the car we were going to cut his hair and he grabbed his head with both hands and said no! He did better then he has done in the past. He had a fit when I first put him in the chair but then he calmed down and was fine while she used the clippers. Then she got out the trimmer thing and he lost it again. He recovered and let her take her time with the scissors and then we were done. All in all he is getting better but it's still quite the ordeal. Here are his before and after pics.

Here he is holding onto his hair and saying no.

Happy to be done. I took the pics with my phone so they are a little blurry.

He got a lollipop when we were done, it's the first time he has ever been interested.

No comments: