Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's a BOY!!!

That's right we found out yesterday at our 21 week appointment that we are having a baby boy and more importantly a healthy boy! We couldn't be more excited. I'm so happy Brody is going to have a brother. I have been feeling so much better lately. I have my energy back and haven't been nauseous. I started to feel the baby kick when I was around 17 weeks pregnant. I really love this part of pregnancy, all the yucky feelings are gone and it's before I'm big and uncomfortable. I woke up last Monday convinced the baby was going to be a boy. It was weird I didn't have a dream or anything I just kind of woke up and knew it was going to be a boy. I was so convinced I even started to register for boy stuff. Mark thought I was crazy but changed his mind when the doctor confirmed it was a boy. We can't wait for him to arrive!

Heart beat was around 153.

Baby's head.

Waving to mom and dad.

And the parts that make him a boy!

1 comment:

Diane said...

YEA!!!! Another boy! We can't wait to meet him!