Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Photos by Abbey

So last Saturday Matt, Abbey and Kinsey came up to take some family and belly pics. I was really excited because I always love how the pics Matt and Abbey take come out. We tried to do some family pics on a trail by our house but Brody had just woken up from his nap and wanted nothing to do with taking pictures. Also, it was really cold out so we didn't spend a bunch of time trying to warm him up to the idea. After that we headed back to the house and Abbey got a bunch of pics of the belly. They came out really good. I haven't seen all the pics yet but Abbey put a bunch on her website so I snagged a few for the blog. There are more on her website which is http://www.photographybyabbey.com/ and she is going to give me a cd with all of the pics on it so I'm sure there will be more to come. Thanks Abbey, you did such a great job and we really LOVE all the pics.

He wouldn't look at the camera but at least we got him in a pic.

Me and Mark.

I thought this was cute.


The belly.


I really liked these ones.


I think this is my favorite.

3 comments:

Jude's Mom said...

Those are so awesome! And seriously, you are beautiful! Can't wait to meet that little guy.

Christa Kraatz said...

I absolutely love this picture. It's classic. Yeah, baby belly!

Judy said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I am so proud of you. Thanks to Matt and Abbey for taking those photos.