Tuesday, January 26, 2010

8 Months Pregnant

So I've entered the final stretch. This pregnancy hasn't been that much different from my first pregnancy but I've been able to enjoy it a little more for some reason. I think in part you know what to expect with the second pregnancy so you can relax and enjoy the process a little more. Also, I'm planning on this being my last pregnancy so I tried to really relish every kick and flutter. The second trimester was definitely the best, I had lots of energy and really felt good. Actually I felt pretty good up until the last few weeks. Now I'm ready to be done. I feel like there is no more room left in my tummy. I have continued to do yoga throughout my pregnancy, something I'm actually a little surprised about. My goal was just to go as long as I could and so far I'm still going about 4 days a week. I also haven't gained as much weight this time around, which I don't think has affected my overall pregnancy, but I'm hoping it will make a difference after I have the baby. Mark and I decided to mess around with the camera and try to get a few pics of the belly. Also Shara has a friend who is a photographer and she needed some more maternity pics for her portfolio and asked if she could take some shots of me. She came by on Monday and took some pictures. She said she would give me a cd of all the pics once she edits them so I'll share those once I get them. In the mean time here are some of the ones Mark took.

3 weeks to go!

Brody was helping.

Big belly.

Kisses for the baby, such a sweet boy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful mommy, can't wait to meet the little one! xoxo
love you guys,
ang.

Diane said...

OMG! You are soooo beautiful! And that last picture with "big brother" is so sweet! We love you so much and can't wait for the new one! Mom and Dad

Abbey said...

You look AMAZING! I'm so proud of you! I can't wait to meet that little guy!

Judy said...

Those are beautiful pictures of you. Thanks for sharing. I have been so excited lately; cannot wait to see you all.

Jude's Mom said...

Beautiful! You make pregnancy look easy! I'm so excited and happy for you and Mark and Brody, too.

Shara said...

I love these pictures!!! You are so freaking gorgeous!!!!! Soooo sweet of the one with Brody kissing the baby!!!