Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To My Amazing Husband

I really wanted to take a minute to thank my amazing husband for all he does. I know he constantly worries about taking care of us. Because I stay home with Brody he is the sole provider for the family and I know this brings him lots of added stress. He does a wonderful job not only providing for the family but also just helping me with day to day stuff. Especially with me being pregnant. He works all day then comes home and plays with Brody. He has been making dinner, giving Brody a bath and putting him to bed. I don't know what I would do without him. And on top of all that he has been doing a great job at work. He had a really good final quarter and was able to finish out the year number one in his position for the entire state of Texas. Way to go honey we are so proud of you and love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Diane said...

GO MARK!!!! We love you too!

Shara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

He is amazing! I might be biased because I'm his mom but he is one caring individual!I'm glad he is showing it to you--the love of his life!!