Monday, December 6, 2010

The World Series

So the Rangers made it to the World Series against the Giants and we got to go to one of the games!!!!  Judy and Joel had planned a trip to come visit for Halloween.  Once we found out both the Rangers and the Giants had made it to the World Series we decided to see if we could go to a game.  My mom and dad drove back down and me, Mark and our dads got to go see the only game the Rangers won in the World Series.  It was one of the most amazing moments of my life.  The game was so electric there are no words to describe the atmosphere inside the stadium.  Kelly Clarkson sang the National Anthem and Nolan Ryan threw out the first pitch.  I totally teared up and cried during the opening ceremonies but pulled it together once the game started :)  It's something I will remember for the rest of my life.  Thanks dads for such an amazing experience we love you!!!!


Our tickets!


Tailgating before the game.


Walking up to the ballpark.


My seat and my lucky number!


The boys.


Mark and his dad. 


Me and Mark.


Me and Papa.


Our view from our seats.


Texas!


Kelly Clarkson singing the National Anthem. 


The flags.


The fly over.


It was a beautiful night with an amazing sunset.


All of us at the game.


Up 4-2 heading into the 9th.


Texas wins!!!!


Amazing!!!

No comments: