Monday, December 6, 2010

Family Visit

I am so behind on the blog I'm going to try and catch up this week.  My parents came to visit in the beginning of October.  We had a great time.  On Saturday my dad and Mark went to the Rangers playoff game against Tampa Bay.  My dad is a HUGE Rangers fan but had never been to a game.  Unfortunately they lost but they ended up winning the series and made it to the World Series for the first time ever! Syd and Shane flew in on Tuesday and stayed for about a week.  We loved seeing the family here are some pics from the visit.


Dad and Mark at the game.


Papa and baby Connor.


Brody sitting in the giant sand box at the toy store.


Papa decided we needed one more Halloween decoration, Brody LOVED it!


Here is a better shot at what Brody calls the big horse.


Daddy and Connor at Sushi.


Uncle Shane playing with baby.

No comments: