Thursday, October 28, 2010

7 Year Anniversary

October 11th was our 7 year anniversary.   My parents were here and offered to watch the kids so Mark and I could have a date night.  We started the night with some yummy champagne that my mom and dad brought us.  Our first place was Jasper's for a cocktail.  We sat outside and enjoyed the beautiful fall weather.  Then we walked over to Flemings for dinner.  Again we sat outside which was really nice.  We had a great meal and actually enjoyed a lightening show and bit of rain.  Luckily we were under a covered patio so we didn't get wet.  After dinner we headed home and finished off the night with some more champagne.  I love you Mark, thanks for 7 amazing years! I look forward to many more anniversaries together :)


The yummy champagne my parents brought us. 


Cocktails at Jasper's.


More Champagne :)


Kind of hard to tell but this is the rain.


All the yummy food we had!


Cheers!


And finally more champagne :)

No comments: