Friday, October 22, 2010

Connor 7 Months

Connor is officially 7 months old.  He is getting so big and changing so much.  He has mastered crawling and is exploring the house.  He loves to follow Brody and Shasta around.  He is also pulling up on things and almost standing by himself.  I can't believe how mobile he is.  I think he just wants to be big like Brody and chase him around.  He is still a very happy baby except for when his teeth are coming in.  He got his first tooth on October 16th and the second one is peaking out. He loves to eat.  So far he has had bananas, green beans, sweet potatoes, squash, peas, prunes, avocado, peaches and apples. He pretty much likes them all but green beans and avocado are definitely his least favorite.  He is clapping and saying mama and dada and I think he has even done the sign for more and all done.  This was definitely the month of growth and change.  He is so sweet and so cute I love him so much!


 Here he is trying to climb the stairs.


Being cute with daddy.


Playing with Kitty, I have a really similar pic with Shasta and Brody, I'll have to try and find it and repost them together. 


Being silly in the bath.


Taking a bath with big brother.


My little Cowboy fan :)


Teeth!

1 comment:

Judy said...

Such a happy guy! Can't wait to see him!!