Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Firetrucks and Haircuts

So our neighbor Kim set up a visit to one of our local firehouses for the kids.  Brody was so excited he couldn't stop talking about it.  Well we arrived at the firehouse and he totally fell apart.  He was crying and saying he wanted to go home.  He warmed up a little bit toward the end and I was able to get some pics.  Some good and some bad :)  I felt terrible because after we got home and he took his nap he woke up with a fever of 103.  Poor guy just wasn't feeling good.  We'll have to try and do it again sometime.  In other news I decided I wanted to cut my hair.  I finally lost all  my baby weight and with that comes the shedding of the hair.  It was just starting to drive me crazy.  I didn't do anything crazy but I did cut off about 8 inches.  I'm happy with how it came out it feels so much healthier and lighter.


This was when we first got there.


He warmed up a little when he got to play with the big flashlights.


Driving the truck.


Lost it again at the end when I was trying to get a group pic.


Cade and Brody


My hair before.


And after.


After from the front.

No comments: