Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brody 9 Months

Brody is 9 months old today. I can't believe how much he has changed. He can almost stand all by himself and walks if he is holding on to something or someone. He know how to give kisses and loves to smile and flirt. He isn't quite talking yet but he definitely babbles to himself all the time. We think we have figured out when he is trying to say mommy or daddy and sometimes even kitty. He has been doing really well with teething, he got a runny nose a couple of times and the occasional fever but that was about it. I love watching him change and grow, it is just the best thing. Here are some recent pics.

I gave him a baby cookie thing and he made a huge mess.

Mmmm good!

God I love that face.

Big smile for the camera, he is such a ham!

Oh and we went to the doctor today and here are his stats. He was 28" long, 18.6 pounds and his head was 47 cm. Overall the doctor said he looked great. His weight is only in the 25th percentile which I wasn't crazy about. I've decided I need to feed him more. Mark said I was worrying for nothing and that he would rather him be on the light side then the heavy side. I guess that's true. And again the doctor said he looked great so I'm probably worrying for nothing. He seems happy and healthy so I guess he is fine.

3 comments:

Judy said...

He looks so happy and healthy. Great to hear he had a good check up. I love the babbling and kisses! Looking forward to more of that for sure!
Love, Grandma Judy

Unknown said...

SO MUCH LOVE!

Anonymous said...

I noticed he seems to be using both his left and right hands for that baby cookie. I thought we agreed he is only allowed to use his left. Pay attention, parents, I need another lefty in the family.

Love, Grandpa Joel