Monday, April 21, 2008

New Passion

So I have recently stumbled upon a new passion. I have always enjoyed cooking and baking and have decided to try and make cakes. I had my first attempt yesterday. We were going to dinner at our friend Tim and Shara's and I decided to try a small cake. It was a lot of fun and I think it actually came out better then I thought it would. I have a long way to go and a lot to learn but it's fun and I'm really enjoying it. So wish me luck! Let me know if anyone needs a cake for something, I need all the practice I can get. Here is a picture of my first cake.

Here are some pictures of Brody I have been meaning to post. I really need to try and get another picture of his teeth. He now has four and two more are about to come in. It's crazy how fast they came.

This is kind of a new thing too, he loves his football and rarely puts it down.

We knew we wanted him to like wine but I think he may be a little young.

Rockin the new shoes.

Came in for a close up.

6 comments:

Kim Moraga said...

hopefully he won't start throwing the wine bottles!!!

Abbey said...

Your cake is so cute! Let us know how it tastes!

Anonymous said...

The cake was very yummy!!!!! It is just about all gone :)

Jude's Mom said...

You did great with your first cake! Very impressed. and Brody is getting so big!

Judy said...

Wow--good looking cake! How did you do that? Another hidden talent. It looks like fondant, is it?
See you soon.
Love, Judy

Anonymous said...

Love the attachment to the football. How many babies do you know that take their bottle while holding their football?

Great baby, great cake.

Grandpa Joel