Thursday, November 13, 2008

2,404 Mile from Ordinary

One of our best friends from college, Tim, got married this weekend. We met Tim our sophomore year and have been great friends ever since. He was one of the groomsmen in our wedding. Him and Tania are such a great couple and we couldn't be happier for them. The theme of their wedding was 2,404 miles from ordinary. They live in San Francisco and got married on a little island right outside of Cancun called Isla Mujeres, which is exactly 2,404 miles from San Francisco. Their wedding was amazing. Mark and I had so much fun. We owe both sets of grandparents and my sister a huge Thank You for coming and staying with Brody so Mark and I could enjoy our weekend away. We love you guys. We took almost 400 pictures, I created a blog for the couple so everyone could share stories and post pictures. If anyone wants to see more pictures you can go to www.timandtaniawedding.blogspot.com.

It's not Mexico without tequila.

Mark and I our first night.

The bride and groom, aren't they cute.

Me and Mark with the groom.

Hanging out at the pool the day before the wedding.

We did get a little rain on Friday, but it didn't seem to bother Timmy.

Some guys on the beach caught a barracuda, Budge couldn't wait to hold it.

We didn't let the rain bother us either.

Some of our other good friends from college, Mark, Pat and Vern.

Pat, Mark, Me, Budge and Mark at the wedding.

The Kiss!

Such an amazing setting.

Mark and I at sunset.

Our last day, we had to squeeze in just on more trip to the beach.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm ready to go back!

Judy said...

It does look fun. I don't know who had more fun--Jessica and Mark or me and Joel with Brody and Jessica's parents.