Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama is our New President

We left for Mexico right after the election so I didn't get the blog post done until we got back. I just wanted to say we were thrilled with the results of the elections. I think this country needed a change and Obama brings hope. I know he won't be able to magically fix all of our problems overnight but I think it's a step in the right direction. I was really sad to hear about Prop 8 in California, I can't believe it passed. Hopefully it will be overturned. We will continue to watch the issue to see how it turns out. What an amazing time in our country. It was so great to be a part of such a historical night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH OBAMA! I too was so thrilled and inspired when our nation stood up and voted for change! love you so much xxx

Unknown said...

OBAMA!!!