Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party

On Saturday we headed down to San Marcos to Dusty and Christa's Halloween party. They do a big party every year with a fun theme. This year was fame rises from the dead. So you were supposed to come as your favorite dead famous person. Mark and I decided to go as Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love. I know she isn't dead but we just pretended. I didn't get the best pictures my camera died right after we got there. But here are all the famous dead people from Saturday night. Thanks Christa and Dusty for the fun party we can't wait for next year.

Me and Mark

Christa and Dusty

Matt and Abbey

Kinsey, isn't she cute!

Matt and Savannah

I didn't get there names.

Amy Winehouse

Me and the first lady, isn't she proper drinking her beer with a straw.

I'm not sure.

John Lennon

Something to do with the Sex Pistols.

Steve Irwin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy with the afro and paint is supposed to be Bob Ross.

Unknown said...

Our costumes were superior this year!