Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Shara!

I know I have been terrible with the blog again. We have just had so much going on. Last weekend was Shara's birthday. Friday night we went to this place called Ether's Follies. It's a comedy show downtown that is hilarious. Tim's parents and Shara's mom and sister all went. Afterwards, Tim, Shara, Mark and I all went out for a few drinks and a little dancing and then headed back to our house. On Saturday we offered to cook a birthday dinner for Shara. We made the short ribs again with mashed potatoes and spinach. It was super yummy. We played SmartAss and stayed up way too late, but it was a lot of fun! Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Brody and Tim chillin' on the couch while we finished dinner.

Tim, Shara, Mark and I out on the town.

Me and Shara

The fab four after the show.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Thanks for the blog entry! I am so glad you guys had fun! You all look beautiful. Wish we were there.