Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Brody Brody Brody

I had a ton of stored up pictures in my phone that I've been meaning to post and I have just been lazy about it. He keeps growing and changing so fast I can hardly keep up. He has become really funny with all of his toys. He's got secret little hiding places all around the house that he has been stashing his toys. Mark and I will randomly discover 20 cars stuffed behind the couch cushion or things stuffed in the old VCR that's in our closet. Some places are more obvious like between the TV and center speaker or the bathtub in our room. It just cracks me up. It's almost like a dog hiding a bone. He is also starting to talk more. Words are getting clearer and clearer. He still puts everything in his mouth. He is too cute for words and I just love him so much!

This is new, he has figured out how to climb up on the tall table behind the couch.

He is so sweet with Maddie. He love to share and play with her.

After he takes a drink he say ahhhh.

He played so hard he actually fell asleep sitting in his chair.

Playing with daddy.

Giraffe in the mouth.

Still trying to squeeze into that little Bumbo chair.

Car in the mouth.

Arranging the paper plate.

His new favorite toy is the laundry hamper.

Daddy spins him in it.

Organizing the pantry.

Busted!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thank you soooo much for all the cute pictures! He is growing up so fast! Can't wait to see you guys.
Love you lots, Mom

Anonymous said...

Shane and I are going to have our hands full! can't wait! xoxox

Judy said...

Very creative boy!!