Sunday, March 1, 2009

More Brody

We had a nice quiet week and weekend. Brody was being funny with Maddie's toys again. Technically they are his toys but he has outgrown them and we just have them out for Madison. He kept trying to sit in the Bumbo seat which he is definitely to big for. It was cracking me up. Then when Maddie was taking a nap Brody crawled onto the play mat and laid there to watch his movie. We had a productive day on Saturday. Mark came to yoga with me. Then we went to Best Buy to pick up a webcam. After that we went to Petsmart to get flea medicine and a cat bed for Shasta. Oh yeah Shasta has officially been kicked out of the house. He is only allowed inside when we are awake and home. After that he is restricted to the laundry room, garage and outside. He peed on the bathroom mat and on the suitcase Judy and Joel just gave us. I have no idea what his problem is but I'm completely over him being a total shit! Anyway back to Saturday. After Petsmart we stopped at the store to pick up a few things for dinner. Mark ended up making the most amazing saffron, mushroom, king crab risotto. It was soooo good, the best he has made. Today we are just being lazy. We cleaned the kitchen and office and are working on downloading a bunch of our cd's onto itunes so I can sync them with my phone. I think that pretty much sums up the week. Oh and I can't believe it's already March!

Trying his hardest to fit in the Bumbo.

Laying on the mat watching his movie.

While we were cooking on Saturday, Brody helped buy playing with the Tupperware.

I think at first he thought he was in trouble. Mark said he used to do the same thing as a kid.

Mark's risotto. It was so good we had to take a picture. Oh and I flash fried some sage leaves for a garnish.

No comments: