Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Brody in Cali

Brody had a great time in California. He adjusted really well and just played and had fun the entire time. We got to swim in grandma and grandpa's pool. One night we walked to Cold Stone's for ice cream. We took the stroller but Brody walked the whole way back, I was very impressed. We headed to Calistoga on Thursday and he decided to surprise us by crawling out of his pack n play for the first time. Of course it was at the winery house, while grandma was watching him and of course he was upstairs. He climbed out and made it down the steepest set of stairs I have ever seen. We moved his bed downstairs after that. Mark's brothers came up on Saturday and watched Brody while we all went to the wedding. They did a great job, Brody LOVES to play with his silly uncles. Judy's birthday was on Monday so we stayed a few days after the wedding so we could celebrate with her. We had such a great visit. Thanks to all the Boriskins for helping with Brody during the busy wedding week. We love you guys!!!

Brody doing his smiley face for the camera.

Any time he sees the camera he does this goofy grin.

Checking to see if grandpa is watching.

Such a ham, he cracks me up!

Playing in the dirt. Apparently he like to play near the fountain so when he got his hands dirty he could wash them off.

Loving the rocks.

Being a boy.

Enjoying his first push-up.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica: Thanks for posting the very cool blog of your guys' visit to Cali. We loved to see you, and that little boy is so amazing! To get that wiggly guy on my lap for a few pictures and hammy smiles was memorable. Looking forward to the "little man's" next Cali visit.

Love, Grandpa Joel

Bobster said...

Hey Jess,
I loved seeing all of you on your visit to Cali, but especially that darling "little man," Brody. Tell me where I can buy Stila. I can't find it anywhere. I may have to resort to EBay. LOL
Love,
Bobby

Judy said...

I love these pictures! I just cannot stop looking at them. Brody is so much fun; I love how he entertains a whole room of people.