Friday, September 11, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We had a fabulous weekend at home. We had some catching up to do with the yard work and cleaning since we had been gone so much during August. Sunday we went to the Mac store and picked out a new computer. Our desktop recently died and Mark's parents generously offered to buy us a new one. I'm so excited for it to get here. I'm also anxious to see if we can recover the pictures and other files from our old computer. I never backed up so we could lose everything. I would be devastated if that happened. On Monday we decided to BBQ. Tim and Shara came over along with Darrin and his family. We had burgers and dogs. Mark made the BEST burgers. I want another one just thinking about it. The kids played in the kiddie pool and the boys watched college football. We also got our ring game installed. My parents had this really fun ring toss game that they had played in the Caribbean. They had an extra one and gave it to us. It's the simplest game but it's so much fun. The only thing I didn't do was take pictures. On Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment. They aren't very exciting at this point. They check your weight, your blood pressure and have you pee in a cup. They listened to the baby's heartbeat, it was 156. The doctor said everything looked good. We scheduled our next appointment for October 14th. We will find out the sex of the baby at this appointment. I'm disappointed we have to wait so long. I'm so anxious to find out if it's a boy or a girl. Nothing else too exciting is going on. Mark is in LA this weekend visiting our friend Justin, one of our good friends from college. Other than that it should be a quiet month which I'm actually really looking forward to.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What's the baby's due date again? Travel plans in the works!!!