Monday, September 21, 2009

New Computer

So like I mentioned in the previous post, our old computer finally died. We have had it for almost 8 years so we weren't that surprised. Mark had bought me a external hard drive to back up all of my files in May and unfortunately I was lazy and never did it. But everything turned out ok, Shara has a friend that works on computers and he was able to come over and remove our hard drive and get everything off of it. We were able to recover everything, yay!! I was so happy. Then our new computer finally got here. We got it all set up and I just love it. I'm still figuring out how to work certain things but luckily for us we have a bunch a friends that own Macs and everyone has been really helpful. So a HUGE thank you to Judy and Joel for the amazing gift. We love it and are already putting it to good use.

It has a wireless keyboard, mouse and printer and a 24" monitor, I just love it!

No comments: