Sunday, December 30, 2007

Baby's First Christmas

Ok so I have been a terrible blogger lately, but I plan to make up for it with a video and lots of pictures. I actually started this blog over two weeks ago and just got back to it today. So lets go back a couple of weeks. We decided to drive to Taos and surprise my family for xmas. Brody did really good in the car (did I mention it's a 12 hour drive to Taos). It was so cold in Taos, but there was tons of snow and it was very pretty. I love having a white Christmas. It wasn't only Brody's first xmas but it was his first time to see snow as well. Anyway we had a great visit. It was short but sweet, we were really glad we got to be with family for Brody's first Christmas, it was very special. Here is a video of Brody opening a present. He just loved all the gifts, he would wiggle his way over to them and rip off the bows. Of course I didn't get a video of that but this will have to do.



I might not have gotten the best video but I did get some great pictures from our visit. The first night we got there the Cowboy game was on, so Brody and Grandpa cuddled on the couch and watched the game.

Go Cowboys!

Then Brody and Grandma had some fun on the floor.

It was so pretty in Taos, I just loved it!

It was also very cold in Taos. We stayed in the casita so we had to bundle Brody up to take him to bed every night.

He just loved opening presents. He kept trying to eat the paper.

Brody and Auntie Tia.

Brody and Uncle Pete.

He just loved Christmas!

Me and my wonderful sisters, it was so good to have all three of us together!

So I promise to be a better blogger. We just got really busy the last couple of weeks and it's harder to blog when we are traveling. Ok no more excuses.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Yeah! I just love these pictures! I don't care if it took you a while to do it - it was worth the wait. We love you all and miss you already. Have fun in California!

Unknown said...

what good pictures!!! we are so blessed! i love the one of his really big smile =) gee i wonder where he gets it? LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Unknown said...

ooops! i just commented with ellie (my housemate)'s account! well goes to show college livin! xxx