Monday, January 26, 2009

Brody 18 Months

Brody is officially 18 months old. He is growing up so fast. We had his Doctor's appointment today. He had 3 shots which I always hate watching. I hate seeing him in pain. The doctor said he looked like a perfect healthy little boy. Here are his stats.

Length 31.5" which is in the 25th percentile
Weight 24 pounds which is also in the 25th percentile
Head 49.5 cm which is in the 90th percentile.

He is officially off the bottle and drinking from sippy cups or from a straw. We have let him start trying to drink from a regular cup by himself but it's going to take some practice. He is still eating really well. He climbs on everything and has absolutely no fear, he is such a boy.

Here he is climbing. I'm not sure if he is using the highchair to climb on the window ledge or the window ledge to climb on the highchair?

2 comments:

Judy said...

I would hate to see him in pain too! He is so special not that I'm partial. Can't wait to see ya'll again.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, it was such a great visit with my grandson, son, and daughter-in-law. Jessica is the best mom, Mark is the best dad, and of course, I am the best grandpa (at least as good as Roger!). And Judy is one hell of a grandma, not to say Brody Patrick isn't the coolest guy. Anyway, we are very much looking forward to our next visit with that wonderful family. Oh yeah, baby! Joel