Monday, January 12, 2009

Who are you and what have you done with Brody?

I can't believe how much Brody has changed in the last week. It's like he is a completely different little boy. The first big change has been his appetite. All of a sudden he is hungry ALL of the time and will eat pretty much anything. He is really into fruit right now and any kind of crackers. Also he has become such a love bug. He is constantly wanting to cuddle with me or give a hug or a kiss. I never want it to stop! Along with the good stuff has also come the beginning of temper tantrums. If he is told no or doesn't get his way he walks like five steps and then throws himself down on the floor and starts crying. It's all very dramatic and usually doesn't last very long but is still not very fun for mom and dad. I have a feeling it's only going to get worse. Oh and here are a couple of pictures I've been meaning to post. It's from November I forgot to post them, but they cracked me up so better late then never.

Brody has figured out how to open the pantry door and it's his new favorite place to play. And Shasta discovered that this is where we keep the kitty treats!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think we need to upgrade our childproofing!