Monday, June 7, 2010

Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties

May was such a busy month for us. After my birthday weekend Mark headed to Vegas for his brother's bachelor party. There was a group of about 10 guys that went including both of his brothers and his dad. It sounds like they had a great time. Then a couple weeks later it was my turn for my sister's bachelorette party. So on Thursday I headed to Vegas, the girls all decided to drive so they left the night before but we all got to the hotel within minutes of each other so it worked out perfectly. Thursday night we went to Thunder from Down Under which is always a lot of fun. Friday we had a really nice dinner at the Bellagio and then ended up at Rum Jungle for most of the night. It was a quick trip but it was soooo much fun. I loved getting to spend time with my sisters!

Here are the girls at Hoover Dam on their way to Vegas.

Lunch at the hotel our first day.

Sandy, Kiki and Syd.

Me and Syd.

On our way to the show.

Dinner at a really yummy sushi place in the Bellagio.

Vegas!

Sisters!!

1 comment:

Jude's Mom said...

You ladies looked great! We're going back in August.. I can't wait!