Thursday, January 10, 2008

Off to California

Yes we are finally going back to Cali for a visit. We are very excited. I'm a little nervous about how Brody will do on the plane but he did so good his first time I'm sure it will be fine. It's going to be a quick trip but we have tons of stuff planned. We are having dinner at Va de Vi (our favorite restaurant) with Bernd, Thea, Ang and DJ on Thursday when we get in. Friday is going to be very busy, I want to go by the LPH and see all of my former co-workers, then we are going to get our teeth cleaned, fallowed by a visit with Mark's grandmother and then SUSHI (I'm very excited about sushi) with the family. Then there is a big lunch planned on Saturday followed by another family dinner. One of the biggest reasons for our visit is to reconnect with Mark's older brother Ryan, he hasn't met Brody yet and we are really looking forward to the reunion. So we have a very busy few days ahead of us. I also wanted to put this picture of Brody up before we left. His new thing is licking anything and everything he can. My mom got him this really cute piglet for Christmas and as soon as I took it out of the box he couldn't wait to get his hands (or his tongue) on it. I will try to blog from Cali but if I can't we will be back on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: