Monday, January 21, 2008

Patio Furniture

On Friday they finally delivered our patio furniture. It was something we have been wanting since we moved in. Mark's parents decided to get it for us for our Christmas present. We started searching for the right set (which isn't very easy in the middle of winter) and finally found one we really liked. For those of you who don't know patio furniture can be extremely expensive. We found one set where the chairs were $800 each (Yikes)! Well we finally found this set online at Walmart. I couldn't believe what a great deal it was. I was kind of afraid to get it and see why it was such a good deal, but to my relief it's absolutely fabulous. The chairs are really comfortable and I really like the table. There is also a bistro set that comes with 2 more chairs and a small table that we want to put over by the fireplace but it is out of stock right now. We are keeping our fingers crossed that they will get it back in soon. So here is a picture, if anyone is looking for a nice affordable set let me know and I can email you the link. Oh it also has an umbrella that you can buy separately.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I think it's perfact! YEA!
Can't wait to come visit and sit out on your patio.

Love you,

Mom