Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brody 10 Months!

Time is just flying by. I can't believe my little boy is 10 months old. He is getting so big. He is standing on his own and trying his best to walk. He has taken 4 steps on his own and then kind of just plops down. He babbles all the time, the three words we can definitely make out are momma, dad and kitty. He loves his kitty, chases him around all over the house. He is also starting to sleep a little more. He had been going to bed around 9pm but recently changed to 8pm and then he usually sleeps until 7 or 8am. He is a very happy baby and is rarely cranky, which I'm very grateful for. One of his newer things is how he tells you he is hungry. His smacks his lips together and makes a noise. It's not the sign language we have been trying to teach him but at least we understand what he is saying. He is eating more and more. He LOVES vegetables, any kind. His new favorite thing are crunchies. They are these little Gerber snack that he can munch on and he thinks they are the coolest things. He is still breast feeding 3-5 times a day. I'm hoping to make it to a year but we'll see. He has seven teeth (4 on top and 3 on bottom) it totally changes the way he looks. Here are some recent pictures of him.

This was back in April he went through this funny tongue stage.

This was in early May just before his 4th tooth on the top came in.

We recently had a play date with Brody's friend Kayson, I'm so mad I didn't get any good pictures. This was the best one and Kayson has his back to me.

Last weekend we went to Taos for a visit and Brody had a play date with his Taos Girlfriend.

Her name is Maisy Rose, aren't those blue eyes beautiful!

And here is my handsome man. Look at all those teeth!

5 comments:

Kim Moraga said...

Jess - he is so pickin cute!!! Love those teeth! He is looking more like you I think (sorry Mark) :) Your cakes are great! You should start a business!

Shara said...

OH my gosh! I love this update! I can't believe how much he has grown in just 3 weeks! I need to see him again before he starts driving :)

Diane said...

We loved seeing all of you! Can't wait for the next visit. He'll probably be running by then.

Love you,

Mom

Judy said...

Wow, what great pictures---sooooo cute!! I can't wait to see ya'll. I have really missed your blogs. I really appreciate you taking the time to do them. I miss you all.
Love and hugs,
Judy

Jude's Mom said...

he's getting so big! and look at those teeth!