Wednesday, May 28, 2008

More Cakes

So I've made two more cakes. The first one was for our friend Shara's sisters birthday. She loves pink and zebra print so this is what I came up with.

The next one is one I made with my mom and my sisters for our uncle Pete's birthday. He loves lots of different things so the top of the cake just says happy birthday and then around the side of the cake we did lots of different stuff we know he likes. There is a parrot, a tequila bottle, a sail boat, a New Mexico flag, a cactus, a chili ristra and a margarita glass. It was a lot of fun to make both cakes.

Ok I still have several other posts I'm working on. I promise another new one tomorrow.

1 comment:

Shara said...

These cakes are awesome! My sister's was a HIT and tasted soooo good! There was only one slice left that the waitress took b/c she couldn't stop talking about how great the cake looked, smelled, and how moist it was when she cut into it! You are a pro already! Anywho, your uncle's cake is awesome too, very creative!