Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Visit

We had a very fun, very busy weekend. We had both sets of grandparents and my sister in town. On Thursday we went to Salt Lick for BBQ, it seems to be a habit with us and out of town visitors. Then the guys played golf on Friday and Mark's mom made us an amazing dinner. She has this great crab recipe with orange juice and chili flakes, it's so yummy. She also made lamb, asparagus and spelt (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). On Saturday we went to Hula Hut for lunch and then took the entire family downtown for dinner. It was a lot of fun we ended up at Buffalo Billiards playing shuffle board until way too late. Tim and Shara took care of Brody for us AGAIN. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Sunday was a pretty mellow day. It was my first mother's day. I'm so bummed I didn't get a picture with me and Brody. Judy made french toast souffle and we had a nice breakfast here at the house. Judy and Joel left on Sunday, we did Sushi for dinner and then my parents left really early on Monday morning. It was a great weekend, I really enjoyed having everyone here.

Mom, me, dad and Syd.

Mark and his mom and dad.

Me and my mom and dad.

Brody giving a great big smile, he loved having everyone here too.

1 comment:

Judy said...

We loved seeing everyone. I love looking at all the pictures, especially of Brody!
Love, Judy