Friday, May 30, 2008

Trip to Taos

So last weekend we decided to take a trip to my hometown Taos. It's an eleven and a half hour drive and Brody did really well. We only had to stop twice, once for gas and lunch and again for gas. I couldn't believe how good he did. We got to Taos Thursday night and just hung out with the family. Most of the trip was just spent at the house hanging out and playing with Brody. We did a big dinner on Saturday night with steak and crab legs. We played bachi ball and had lots of fun. On Sunday we actually went to go see the new Indiana Jones movie. I thought it was really good. When we were all together on Saturday we were able to take some good family pictures. I love getting everyone all together in one picture because it doesn't happen very often.

Mom, Dad, Sydna, Kelley, Mark, Brody and me.

The three girls and Brody.

I liked this one because we were doing "how big is Brody" and he looks like he is waving at the camera, but Mark is looking down so the next pictures is better.

I love that Brody is clapping in this one and showing off all of his teeth.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I love all these pictures too! We had so much fun while you were here and miss you already. Kelley and Syd left this morning and Daddy is in Florida so the house is really empty now! Love you so much,

Mom

Judy said...

What a nice looking family!!
Love, Judy