Friday, September 5, 2008

Dancing Machine

I know I haven't done a video in a long time. The truth is I've just been lazy. We have actually been able to get some really cute videos I just get lazy about downloading them to the computer. It always takes forever and something always goes wrong. But Mark took this video tonight and it was too cute not to share. Brody loves to dance, if rock music comes on he bobs his head up and down and if it's hip hop he squats up and down and shakes his hands. We just tell him to do his moves and he starts dancing. I love it. He is definitely his mother's son.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Brody,
As Grandpa Joel would say, "You da man!" Great dance moves!

Shara said...

This is the best video EVER! When I first read the blog, then hit play I thought he was going to do a cage dance! HAHAHA!

Unknown said...

Seriously. This is THE BEST VIDEO EVER! I absolutely love it. Crazy Hands is going to be my new hot move on the dance floor! love you

Anonymous said...

Kayson loves for me to play this for him every once in awhile. He shakes his butt with Brody and goes crazy! :)