Monday, September 22, 2008

I know I know....

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger. I plan to make up for it with several posts this week. We have just been so busy. I don't even know where to begin. At the end of August I got to go to my first college football game. Santa Barbara didn't have a football team so this was my first. We went to opening night. Mark got great seats through Wells Fargo. There were so many people there I couldn't believe it. We only stayed until halftime because that was about as long as Brody could make it. Here are some pics from the big game!

Mark and Brody at the game.

Hookem Horns!

They were retiring Vince Young's number.

Us with Tim and Shara after the game. They are huge Texas fans and go to every game.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HOOK 'EM!

Judy said...

Great picture of Mark and Brody. I'm still trying to get used to seeing "Texas".