Friday, September 5, 2008

Headbands and Wristbands

I'm pretty sure Brody is trying to bring back the 80's. He has been so funny lately. First he found these wristbands that we had from Christa's birthday party. He is obsessed with them. Every time he finds one he comes running over and wants me to put it on him. He looks like he is about to do a Richard Simmons workout video.

He has also been obsessed with my headbands. It's so funny. He finds them lying around and puts them on and gets so proud of himself. Of course Mark is thrilled that our son is running around in his mother's headbands and I'm sure when he is a teenager he will love that I put these pictures on the blog for all the world to see but I can't help myself, it's just too cute!

You can barely see the headband here, but that is his I'm so proud of myself smile.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Brody,
I'll be sure that when I'm cleaning out the drawers, getting ready for your visit, that if I come across any wristbands or headbands, I won't get rid of them.
Grandma Judy

Unknown said...

I love that he wears headbands but not hats!!!

Mady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Brody is so cute! Hopefully he and Parker will meet one of these days.