Sunday, September 28, 2008

Goals and Anniversaries

Goals... I have finally reached one of my goals. When I was pregnant with Brody I gained about 55 pounds. YIKES. It took me a little over a year but I'm happy to report that not only have I lost my baby weight but I'm lighter then I have been in 5 years. To date I have lost a little over 60 pounds. I lost 2.5 inches off my hips, 2 inches off my waist and 3.5 inches off my butt. I have been doing yoga/pilates 5 times a week and I love it. I enjoy it so much I have toyed with the idea of becoming an instructor. We'll see what happens. For now I'm happy to be back in my skinny jeans and want to continue to work on looking and feeling better. Here are my before and after pictures.

Ahhhh I can't believe I'm putting these picture on my blog.
I was so big!

This was our first wonderful Wednesday. Yikes!

I was looking for current pics and couldn't find very many with me in them. This was at the back yard bash in August.

This isn't the best picture but it was from a few weeks ago at our celebration party.

And this was a couple of weeks ago, Shara and I had a girls night out.

Anniversaries... We have officially lived in Texas for one year. I can't believe how fast time goes by. We just love Austin. It was the best decision we ever made. It's hard to explain but we just fit here. Everyone we have met we feel like we have known for years and years. I can't imagine our lives anywhere but here. Also coming up this month is our 5 year wedding anniversary. We will be back in California were it all started. I can't believe we have been married for 5 years and together for almost 10. I love Mark more now than the day we met and look forward to many more happy years together.

5 comments:

Shara said...

I love this blog!!! You look absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! So proud of you!!!

Jude's Mom said...

Texas loves you too. ;) And you look great...congrats! (by the way, you looked great in the before pics, too)

Diane said...

I am soooo proud of you! You look amazing! I couldn't agree more with your decision to move to Austin. Everything has fallen into place and you, Mark, and Brody have a wonderful life together and so many dear friends. Congratulations! Love you all - Mom

Kim Moraga said...

Jess you look amazing! you always have!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary honey! I love you too :)