Monday, February 9, 2009

My Sister is Engaged!!!

That's right my little sister is getting married. I can't believe it and I couldn't be happier for her and Shane. She called me last night to let me know that it was official. They were at the house with my parents drinking champagne and celebrating. It killed me that I couldn't be there. Syd met Shane last year. He is from South Africa and I think he is perfect for my sister. I'm so happy they found each other. Congrats you too, can't wait to start planning the wedding!

Aren't they cute!

4 comments:

Judy said...

That's exciting!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! She's so grown up ;)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Syd, and how cool for all of us. Looking forward to meeting the new addition to the family.

Grandpa Joel