Monday, February 2, 2009

Practicing for Baby # 2

We had an interesting day today. It started with a call from Savannah asking if we would mind watching Madison for the day because her babysitter flaked on her. Brody and I were headed to the gym so we made plans to meet there after yoga. We get to the gym and there is a wait for the kids club. It only took about 10 minutes but it made me late for my class. I snuck in the back and got through about two poses when the girl from the kids club came to get me because Brody fell and his lip was bleeding. They wanted me to check and make sure it wasn't serious. He was already playing by the time I got down there but as soon as he saw me he started crying. It took about 15 minutes to calm him down and then I got to go back to my class. I was only able to do about 20 minutes of yoga but I guess that is better then nothing. Savannah got there right as we were getting out of class. She warned me that Madison was cranky, but she fell asleep in the car and slept for 3 hours. Then she woke up happy and had a bottle and then played in the swing for a little bit. I was a little nervous having two kids but she was so good, it only made me want to have another baby. Brody was really cute with her, he kept saying it's a baby and handing her his toys. I took some cute pictures of her.

2 comments:

Jude's Mom said...

So cute! That's great you were able to help them out & an added bonus for you to see what it might be like having another baby in the house. :-)

Judy said...

She's so cute. I was a little surprised by the title until I continued to read. It sounds like you had an eventful day.