Monday, February 2, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm still tired and full from Super Bowl yesterday. We had abut 16 people over. There was so much food and it was all so good. We also ended up having beautiful weather so we got to take advantage of being outside. Brody did pretty good, he has been cranky the last few days, I think we are getting more teeth. Suzzy brought they're new puppy over and Brody just loved him. I think the puppy was a little afraid of Brody. Mark and I were routing for the Cardinals but they ended up losing. It was such a great game, from what I got to see of it any way. I'm a little bummed because I missed the Transformers commercial but I'm sure it will be on again soon. Oh and we did the super bowl squares and I ended up winning $100! I was too busy to take any pictures but I promise to try and take some soon.

No comments: