Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Zoo

On Saturday we took Brody to the zoo for the first time. He absolutely loved it. There was so much to look at and animals are his favorite thing right now. I can't even remember the last time I went to the zoo but all three of us really enjoyed it. It was a really nice family day together.

I know he doesn't look happy but he really was having fun.

He was practically standing up in his stroller.

They have an area where you can feed the animals, needless to say this was his favorite part.

I thought he would be afraid but he had NO fear.

Doing his happy dance.

These three just loved Brody, he gave them lots of food!

This one was so funny, if you look close you can see his beard on Brody's head. I was cracking up.

Feeding more goats.

I think the lions were his second favorite.

1 comment:

Judy said...

It looks like a lot of fun; I hope we can take Brody there again when we visit.