Monday, November 19, 2007

Another Weekend

I can't believe another weekend has come and gone. Saturday Mark helped me clean the house, it's a big job so I loved the help. Then Mark stayed home with Brody and I ran to the grocery store and to Costco. Then on Sunday we had some friends over to watch the Cowboy game. Thank goodness they won, I can't believe they are 9-1, go Cowboys! My parents sent Brody a cute little Cowboys onsie that had a matching bib and booties, it was too cute. I promised I would wash it so he can wear it again on Thursday. We have a pretty crazy schedule coming up. Mark's birthday is on Wednesday, Matt and Abbey are coming up and my parents should be getting here that night as well. Then we are having Thanksgiving here with my mom and dad. Then next weekend Mark's parents are coming to visit. Alan was going to come to but he recently lost a friend and the memorial is going to be that weekend, so he will be coming another time. Then Bernd otherwise known as Batman will be here the following weekend. We are still trying to schedule a game night so that might just be the next weekend and then it will almost be Christmas. Time is just flying by. Here are a couple of cute pics I took this week.

This is Brody with Mr. Bear, one of his favorites. He loves to suck on him.

Almost naked baby in his crib.

2 comments:

cynthia said...

I can't believe how fast Brody is growning!
Happy birthday, Mark and Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Sacramentans.

Judy said...

Wow, he looks just like Mark! or is that just because I am Mark's mom! See you soon. Thanks for all your work Jessica on the blog. I just love getting the update.
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma Judy