Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Brody - 4 Months

Brody is officially 4 months old. We had his doctors appointment on Monday. We really liked the pediatrician, the entire staff was really nice. He had to get his second round of shots which I hate but he does so good with them. He cries when they first stick him but as soon as I pick him up he is fine. Such a good boy. Well here is the breakdown of where he is for his age.

His head was 43.4 cm which is in the 75th percentile
His weight was 15.12 which is also in the 75th percentile
His length was 26.5" which is in the 95th percentile

They said he looked very healthy and had no concerns. We are also allowed to start introducing him to rice cereal. I'll have to get a video of that, I'm kind of excited to feed him something other then breast milk. Although I don't plan to stop breast feeding for several more months.

So here he is eating for the first time. We only gave him a couple of spoonfuls but he did pretty good and it had to be one of the funniest moments. I promise to do a video next time we feed him.

Well that's it for now, I know we have had lots of requests for pictures of the wine room. I will start working on that post soon. I just want to wait until it's completely done before I post it so you can see the start to finish.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Brody you are soooo cute! What a big boy - eating cereal. We already miss all of you. Enjoy your time with Grandma Judy and Grandpa Joel this weekend.

Grandma Diane and Grandpa Roger